Monday 29 August 2011

Time just marches on.

Its seemed as though i have waited so long for my college course to start! then in the blink of an eye its almost here! Cant wait to get going, even if i am really nervous.
My migraines are still not doing so well, 8 in this month alone, not sure what else to say about that my increase in preventative medication seems not to be working, or am i just expecting too much too soon, maybe even at my age i was hoping to just take some magic pill and never have them again. One day who knows, all i can keep doing now is try to look after myself, keep taking the tablets and get back to see my doctor as soon as i can to discuss where we go next.
Lets just wait and see what tomorrow has to offer........i can feel changes coming, new things starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment