Wednesday 24 August 2011

Finding things hard.

Not so much of a happy bunny today, i have been taking the increase in my migraine preventative drug for only a couple of days and things are not going so well.
Its causing me trouble as i have started having to take 1.5mg extra and this has to be taken in the morning, as the increase has taken me up to 4.5mg's a day has led to me having to split the dose. It has led to me feeling very very sick, hot, not focused this all seems to be declining by around 2pm, but as you can guess its not making for fun days at work.
I am also feeling increasingly tired in the evening, i could easily have curled up on the couch when i got in from work at 6pm today and think i would have gone to sleep not long after.
I know that i have only been taking the increase for a couple of days, and i should give it more time but i think it may also be having a knock on effect on my mood as i am feeling really down.
I think i will try to stay on this dose for a couple of weeks, and if its not better i will have to go back to see my doctor to see what else we can try.
Here's to a better day tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment