Monday 22 August 2011

Back again and so soon!

I have been back to see the doctor this morning, and i have to say i am lucky to have a very understanding doctor who is always ready to listen and see what he can do to help.
I went to see him as i have had 5 migraines in July and 6 so far in August, after talking we have decided to up my current medication to its maximum dose and see if that works, if not i will go back to see him and try another one, if we still have no success at that point he is going to refer me to the chronic headache team and see what they can suggest.
I really hope i can get my migraines under some kind of control for the beginning of my college course or not long after, as i don't want for them to affect my studying too much......will just have to once again wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment