Sunday 5 June 2011

Still feels strange.

Back again, and with Vinny gone the house still feels strange to me its just plain odd not to see him around or have him sat on my knee.
I did get a little peace on Saturday morning when we went to the vets to collect his ashes, and i find that really odd, in some way i think i feel a little better because he is back home with me.......WARNING, WARNING, MAD CAT LADY IS HERE!!!!!........... i think that maybe a lot of people would kind of see it like that anyhow, and i don't even mind really i know how happy i was to me to have him in my life and really that's all that matters i guess.
So Vinny here's to the fantastic 19 years companion-ship you gave me and all the happy memories that i will always have.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry, our furry friends fill such a large spot in our hearts and their loss is always tough. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was the king of cats xx

    ReplyDelete