Saturday 18 June 2011

Life just keeps moving on!

Well after the sad loss of my lovely cat things are not quite the same, but i guess that's to be expected!?!
On a brighter note i have finally managed to get a place on my next college course, well it will be for sure once the enrollment form gets to me, not that i am somewhat impatient for it to get here but come on already....... i have already waited a year for this opportunity so a few more days won't hurt i know but i just want to get my place paid for and made certain.
I have been studying Person Centered Counselling now for the past two and a half years, and it has just really taken hold of me, it makes so much sense so this will be my final two years study for my diploma which means i will finally be a qualified to counsellor!!!!!!!
Scared and excited about what the next two years will hold, and the ones to follow for that matter but this is something that i feel i need to do, so once my fees are paid it will be time for a leap of faith in myself and just go for it.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy and have fun, it's great when you feel passionate about something.

    ReplyDelete