Saturday 2 April 2011

Oh well.......

Today was not really what i had planned for my day off, started off with a migraine waking me at around 8am i managed to get back to sleep for a while which i think helped, then got up to start the day with a nasal spray, not ideal but better than a full blown attack.
Its 3:16pm now and i am just left with the remnants of the migraine which thankfully turned out to be not so bad and i have managed to get most of my planned house work done. Which does at least mean that i have my next day off on Monday to myself........hopefully.
I do seem to be handling the new preventative medication ok, no significant side effects so far and less attacks for sure, so i am happy with that. I guess i have to wait and see if my body decides that it is going to continue to tolerate this medication.

1 comment:

  1. Starting the day off with a migraine is never fun. Glad to hear the new meds seem to be helping a little. Hopefully it will get better over time.

    ReplyDelete