Friday 25 March 2011

40!!!!

Already time just flys by, it seems not 2 mins since i was 20 if fact most of the time i still think i am, and thats all good i recon.
Meanwhile back with the most enduring feature of my life, migraines, still having them in march i think i have had around 4, thats not too bad, better than it has been for a while at one time i was having 3-4 a week, so much improved.
I have to admit i was kind of hoping that the new preventitive medication that i have been put might have got rid of them altogether, very unrealistic i know but there it is. I am always hoping that one day i wake up and never have one again. But it is getting better so thats what i need to focus on!
On the bright side i finally found an excellent hatha yoga class and i am hoping that it may go some way to helping me keep my migraines under control, i dont expect it to stop them, but hopefully the relaxing aspect of it will go some way to lower my stress levels, that can only be a good thing, its been so long since i have done any yoga and i have fallen in love with it all over again, i present to myself for my birthday has been to order a new slightly thicker than normal on i need all the comfort i can get!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, hope it's an amazing one.

    Don't know if Nic told you but I suffer from really bad migraines too. The neurologist put me on some preventative tabs but I ended up having really bad side effects on them, tingling and numbness all over my body, so I had to stop taking them. They really are such a pain (literally).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes it was great, and so far the medication seems to be doing ok, i know you understand when it comes to the pain of migraines and i hope you a getting some releif from them at the moment. Its always good to have someone who understands what i feel so thanks for all your posts!

    ReplyDelete