Tuesday 7 February 2012

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

After doing all he can my doctor and i decide that the next best move is to refer me to a local hospital, so that i can get more help dealing with my migraines! Success i thought, right up to the point when i opened a letter from the hospital saying that due to long waiting lists for migraine treatment they are referring me back to my doctor?!? To once again try medications that i have already tried.
These decisions were made without even talking to me, or seeing me to asses my situation.
I would say i am disappointed, but to be honest that really does not cover how i am feeling right now, i have managed to get an appointment with my doctor in the morning, and am taking the letter along with me to see what he thinks.
I am blessed that i have found a really good doctor who i believe will do the best for me, so i have to put my faith in him right now, and just wait to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment