Sunday 4 September 2011

Bad start to the day.

Not the start I had planned for my Sunday morning, instead of meeting a good friend for a coffee and catch up I started the day with a migraine that seemed to settle in the pit of my stomach rather than my head, so I ended up feeling really sick. Most of that feeling has passed, but I am still running a temperature and not feeling at all well.
I think some of the cause is down to me changing my medication, gradually coming off one ready to start the new one, I am just left with a really heavy feeling in my head, and by that I mean emotionally and very very tired.
I am however blessed with having some of the most amazing friends who offer love and support, and don't seem to mind that I sometimes can't keep dates with them, and often have to let people down with short notice, I am so glad to have the people in my life that I do!
Here's to all the good people in my life, you are so wonderful, thanks for being around.
Love you all!

1 comment: