Sunday 22 May 2011

Frustrated, angry, in pain but mostly tired!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again i am having one of my migraines, its not fully here right now and i am hoping that the bowl of pasta and pesto i have just eaten will help. Its feels as though the right side of my face is in pain and numb at the same time, and i just feel kind of fuzzy, at least its not head splitting pain and feeling madly sick!
It just makes me so frustrated that i no matter what i do my migraines always seem to find a way to creep into my life, i am pretty sure that they are mostly driven by my changing hormones that are occurring as i get older, not really much i can do about that i guess although i am going to check with my doctor, and it is driving me to read some of the latest research papers to see what they have to say.
I can only hope that there will come a point where i and so many other people can say that we are finally free of this pain as far away and strange as that concept seems to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment