Tuesday 1 February 2011

Migraines, a blessing and a curse!?!?!

I gusess for some people thats really a hard thing to understand, but when mine seemed to vanish at around 19 for the first time in my life i was able to go out and party with my friends, something that i had never been able to do befor because of not being able to cope with harsh lighting, loud noises and general over excitment, and all of a sudden that changed.
The party lifestyle was something i got good at, i little too good if i'm honest and had it not been for my migraines coming back and the new main trigger for them being beer, and spirits i think i could of ended up in a real mess.
The curse part is so simple i don't think i really need to go into detail anyone who has had migraines or still has them would understand, i word that was used to describe them to me recently was relentless and they really are, each day i wake up and think will i have one today, or if i am really unlucky i wake up with one so that question is redundant for the day.
Today i am glad to say is a good day!!!!! Here's to good days for anyone else who sufferers from them :-))

2 comments:

  1. I'm a migraine sufferer too so can definitely relate . . . when Nic was out visiting over Christmas I ended up having them for two weeks straight. They're excruciating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can still remember my first migraine, it was truly terrifying. How I ever made it home I don't know. Here's raising a glass of grape juice to the good days x

    ReplyDelete